- Distributes invoices, posts batches, receives payments, processes accounts payable invoices, and mails accounts payable checks.
- Calculates routine commissions, interest, and payments for each transaction; creates and distributes routine commission statements for each transaction for closing.
- Uses office automated systems to input data to facilitate accounting tasks; generates basic financial reports, and responds to general inquiries. Identifies and escalates problems as appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining customer specific program information in tables, auditing orders and reporting; makes necessary corrections to vendor claims, and answers queries about the program.
- Maintains pending files and performs timely follow ups to ensure quality customer service.
- Performs routine data entry, filing, and maintenance in order to support the department. May deviate from routine policies and procedures when need arises.
- Verifies cost accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable records in order to ensure accuracy. Balances general or subsidiary ledgers to ensure accuracy.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA)
Episource India Private Limited
Episource has been rated consistently in the list of fastest growing private establishments in the US. Headquartered in Gardena California, Episource has expanded in Florida US, Philippines, India (Chennai, Vijayawada & Mumbai), and has a global workforce of over 3000+ Employees.
Recruiter Name:Padmavathy Murugan
Contact Company:Episource India Private Limited
Address :PRINCE INFOCITY - II, 2nd floor, Door No.141, Raji, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600096,India